If you’re looking to reboot your career, taking a handful of online courses is a good way to feel out what interests you, and find something you’re really good at. Today, SkillWise is offering up a bundle of SysAdmin and infrastructure management courses, and it’s shockingly affordable.
• System Administration and Infrastructure Management Bundle for $41 (List price: $416)
With your purchase, you’ll get these courses:
• The Complete Guide to LPIC 1 Linux Administrator Exam (a $50 value)
• Professional Guide to Windows Server 2016 (a $60 value)
• Fundamentals of Unix Linux System Administration (a $69 value)
• Linux Shell Programming for Beginners (a $49 value)
• Become An AWS Certified Solutions Architect: Associate (a $49 value)
• Git and Github Essentials (a $40 value)
• Docker for Professionals: The Practical Guide (a $69 value)
• Vagrant Essentials: Learn DevOps Using Vagrant (a $30 value)
All together, that’s eight courses with 476 lessons spread across more than 95 hours of content. Give these courses your full attention, and there’s a lot to learn for a very reasonable asking price.
If you bought all of these courses at full price, you’d end up spending more than $400. But when you buy all of them bundled together, you can save a whopping 90% off the list price.
Note: 15-day satisfaction guarantee available. Terms and conditions apply. See the SkillWise site for more information.
Our commerce group sources the best deals and products for the ET Deals posts. We operate independently of Editorial and Advertising and may earn a percentage of the sale, if you buy something via a link on the post. If you are interested in promoting your deals, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more great deals, head over to TechBargains.