IT security and white hat hacking are more important than they’ve ever been. With the potential for worldwide sabotage and corporate spying, both the private and public sectors are always looking for skilled professionals that can help protect against attacks. So if you’re ready to start a career in ethical hacking, today’s bundle of online courses is a good place to start.
• Ethical hacking A to Z bundle for $39 (List price: $1273)
Make your purchase on StackSocial, and you’ll get these eight courses:
• Ethical hacker bootcamp for 2017 (a $195 value)
• A to Z ethical hacking course (a $200 value)
• Learn burp suite for advanced web penetration testing (a $159 value)
• Complete ethical hacking / Penetration testing course (a $270 value)
• Intro to ethical hacking (a $99 value)
• Real World Hacking Penetration Testing (a $180 value)
• Learn Kali Linux and hack Android mobile devices (a $80 value)
• Learn hacking / Penetration testing using Android from scratch (a $90 value)
When taken all together, these eight online courses have a whopping 45.5 hours of instruction spread out over more than 380 individual lessons. That’s more than enough info to get you started down the path of a new career.
If you purchased all of these courses à la carte, you could end up spending nearly 1300 bucks. But when you buy today’s bundle from StackSocial instead, you’ll get dozens of hours of video for just $39. The sale ends soon though, so get your order in fast.
Note: 15-day satisfaction guarantee available. Terms and conditions apply. See the StackSocial site for more information.
Our commerce group sources the best deals and products for the ET Deals posts. We operate independently of Editorial and Advertising and may earn a percentage of the sale, if you buy something via a link on the post. If you are interested in promoting your deals, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more great deals, head over to TechBargains.